Everyone is dealing with COVID-19 differently, but one thing most of us have in common is that we are using technology at home a lot more. In this episode, Wendy Pfeiffer, CIO of Nutanix, discusses how we are using technology to cope with the world we are living in and find a “new normal.”
- In this “work from home” world we are living in, we need technology more than ever and we need it to be the intermediary and sometimes even front and center.
- It’s important to adjust to your surroundings. Being too programmed or accustomed to routine can interfere with our ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- It’s important to keep your head up and find moments of levity and hope every day, even in difficult circumstances.
- “The future has always been unknown. We know that but I think the challenge is that we’ve already experienced a shift in our very way of being, whether that’s as companies or as leaders. Our way of being is different. For a while, we were people who work in offices who were temporarily working remotely. We’re not anymore. Now, we are people who work.”
- “You just have to keep showing up every day and eventually they have to give it to you. Don’t let anything stop you from showing up every day. Don’t stop. Don’t quit. Don’t get discouraged. Keep showing up every day. Eventually, they have to give it to you.”
Thanks to our friends
Truth Be Known is brought to you by Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enabling every company to find clarity amidst the chaos. Talend Data Fabric brings together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. Learn more at Talend.com.