Kraig Swensrud, the founder of Qualified.com, joins Lauren to discuss the importance of marketing analytics, measuring everything, and much more.
- Great performance requires aggressive performance management. Moving people out of positions where they can’t perform well is ultimately a good thing for everyone involved.
- In today’s digital environment, more often than not, the most data-driven wins.
- It’s important to go after something that you’re passionate about. No amount of data or great decision-making can substitute for passion.
- “ So the conundrum that I faced was like, I’m in my dream job as the COO of Salesforce, but yet I have this desire to start another company, and I have a passion in another area. So, in a nutshell, that was that, that was the decision that I was staring down in 2012.”
- “Option three was to accelerate into the chaos. Do the opposite of what felt totally normal, which was, put your foot on the gas and put the pedal to the floor because maybe this is an accelerant for your business. Like it is for zoom. Like it is for Slack. Maybe this is an accelerant for your business.”
- “You just have to be super driven. You have to be super excited about what you’re working on. Even in the lows of the lows, you have to be super excited about it. It’s for that reason, it’s not for, for everybody, but stick with it. That’s my advice.”
Thanks to our friends
Truth Be Known is brought to you by Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enabling every company to find clarity amidst the chaos. Talend Data Fabric brings together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. Learn more at Talend.com.